Action plan for the occupation of empty premises in Mataró
The strategy will be developed in consensus with municipal agents
The Mataró City Council, within the framework of the municipal mandate plan and the promotion plan for the central area, has been working on the design of an action plan for the occupation of empty premises in the central area and the 'extension of the city.
The deployment of the actions will be sheltered under the umbrella of a series of strategic objectives:
1) Occupy empty premises with new and attractive offer
2) Improve the perception and commercial attractiveness
3) Generate employment
4) Invigorate and reactivate the environment
To carry out this project, different tasks will be carried out, among which we highlight the following:
- Mapping of demographic data
- Census mapping of empty premises and the commercial mix
- Preparation of indicators that allow a careful analysis of the current situation
- Collection of secondary information sources
- Interviews and meetings with different agents in the territory to identify opportunities
For the definition of the strategy, it is considered opportune to hold discussion sessions with different actors in the city in order to ensure that this is a consensual, tangible and executable action in a short period of time.
Order made for:
Ajuntament de Mataró
Copyright © 2020 J3B3 Economics. All rights reserved.