Feasibility study of a municipal market
Viability study of a public market
The municipality of Montornès is studying the construction of a new public market in the Montornès Nord neighborhood.
This area of the city is immersed in the execution of its neighborhood plan, which contemplated the creation of a public facility. In addition, the construction of this store coincides with the closure of a private market that is currently operating and that serves the group of people who reside in their surroundings.
The construction of the new market is planned for 2020, although initially the structure will be provisional.
Beforehand, however, the city council has decided to analyze the viability of this future equipment and, also, to determine the administrative authorization channels that should be applied to dealers.
To this end, this study of feasibility and determination of fees implies analyzing and carrying out a series of tasks such as:
• Study of the volume of the market
• Prospecting of commercial surface prices
• Analysis of commercial distribution operators present in the municipality and in the territory.
• Daily eating habits (and eating habits)
• Census of activities of the municipality
• Mobility analysis
• Analysis of direct and indirect costs of the market
• Most appropriate management mode
The work schedule is set in two and a half months in order to adapt to the needs of the city council.
Order made for:
Ajuntament de Montornés
Copyright © 2020 J3B3 Economics. All rights reserved.