Plan to revitalize industrial sector
Design of a business revitalization plan
Industrial sector in La Garriga’s has moved from a model with a purely industrial approach (in which the furniture cluster played a strong role at the beginning of the 21st century) towards logistics and service activities.
This transformation is evidencing the proliferation of new needs and challenges.
For this reason, La Garriga City Council has promoted the design of a plan to revitalize the industrial sector with the aim of defining a set of actions to be carried out over the next two years.
In addition, the preparation of the plan implies the accompaniment in the execution of certain actions as well as the search for financing for their correct execution.
The following methodology will be used to carry out this project:
- Analysis of secondary sources
- Development of economic indicators
- Preparation of business census from databases (Camerdata and SABI)
- Geolocation of the census and heat maps
- In-depth analysis of industrial businesses
- Benchmarking of active business networks in the Catalan territory
- Detailed action plan
The resulting product will be a planning with concrete actions and a methodological explanation for its achievement.
Order made for:
Ajuntament de La Garriga
Copyright © 2020 J3B3 Economics. All rights reserved.