Promotion of the occupation of available premises in Solsona
Project to promote the occupation of premises available in the city of Solsona
Solsona is a city with a lot of personality, authenticity and full of elements that make it unique and different. In recent years, the council has opted for the revitalization of the streets of the old town; a small large urban jewel in which the network of streets evoke the greatness of yesteryear.
Lately, however, some of its commercial premises are disused and the current situation of the pandemic is unfavorable to its imminent use. This fact affects the commercial continuity of the commercial axis and gives a feeling of little economic activity.
However, Solsona has an immense social, cultural and business vitality, which must be analyzed carefully in order to take advantage of the opportunities.
For this reason, the project to promote the use of available premises in Solsona aims to design a strategy to minimize the impact of these spaces on the commercial front line.
- Qualitative fieldwork: Interviews with agents and actors of the municipality of all sectors
- Analysis of the commercial, social and productive fabric of the municipality and the region
- Analysis of secondary sources of information
- Census of available premises and geolocation
- Detection of the center of gravity of the municipality: count of people and vehicles, identification of engines
- Work sessions with dynamics for action design
- Definition of strategic plan and action
Order made for:
Ajuntament de Solsona
Copyright © 2020 J3B3 Economics. All rights reserved.